A Philippines Pre-arranged Employment Visa (9g) is a working visa that allows employers/proprietors [in the Philippines] to employ foreign nationals with skills, qualifications and experience that may be short in supply in the Philippines.
What will be the process of getting the Visa?
- Gather documents from the client
- Apply for Temporary Working Permit at Bureau of Immigration
- Submit applications to Department of Labor and Employment for Alien Employment Permit (AEP)
- Upon approval by DOLE, submit to the Immigration for schedule of interview and payment of fees.
- Wait for the approval of the Immigration.
- Release of Icard and Passport Stamp
Note: Processing will take more or less four months. Secure necessary exit clearance if there will be a plan of going outside the country before the approved Icard and Visa will come out.
For all those in search for a reliable and cost-effective working visa service company, get in touch with Clasen today. Call us at +63 9778064471, +63 32 4122476 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.