Are you searching for a solution provider in your working visa here in Cebu Philippines ?
Then you have the answer Clasensolution is your solution provider in all your paper works for your working visa in Philippines. Save your time and be more productive during your stay in Cebu. Clasensolutions have the qualified staff to assist you in processing your working Visa here in Philippines.
Working Visa is needed if you are a foreigner who plan to work in Philippines for at least 1 year. You can apply for a pre-arranged employment VISA called the 9G visa under the Sec.9(g) in the Philippine Immigration Act.
1.)Who are the people who can apply the 9G Visa or also known as Working Visa ? You must be a Foreign nationals with a permit of your professional occupation.
2.) Where can I apply for the permit ? Go to BI Main Office or Immigration Offices for the paper legal paper works. For fast assistance the Clasensolutions are always ready to assist and help you 24/7. Kindly call us and set appointment time.
Below are the following six requirements you will be needing to apply.
- Write a Letter of request from the petitioning company you are working;
- Get notarized application form (Form MCL-07-01);
- Apply of the Alien Employment Permit (AEP);
- Get clearance certificate issued by the Bureau of Immigration also known as (BI);
- Get a clear photocopy or Xerox of your Authenticated copy of the passport showing current valid date of your visa.
- Get a Certified true copies of the Marriage Contract, Birth Certificates. Bring also the receipt.
What is SWPs ? This is also know as the Special Work Permit.
When the time you are waiting for the approval process. The foreigner may apply for a Special Work Permit also known as the (SWP) which is issued for a period of 3 months. Sometimes it will take 4 month if the processing time is slow. While you are waiting for your 9G visa to be approved and released.
SWPs are usually issue. Who are this people ?
- They are professional athletes who are visiting and competing only valid for only a limited period of time.
- They are Foreign nationals who perform emergency services example of this is dental missionary but did not secure a employment visa.
- They are also professional artists, musicians, and several show performers.
6 procedure that you will be needing: Kindly read below.
- Apply for a Secure the Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF) from the Bureau of Immigration;
- Submit the documents for pre-screening for processing of your paper works;
- Apply and Secure the Order of Payment Slip (OPS);
- Prepare for your payment. Pay all required fees;
- Submit a copy of Official Receipt.
- Follow-up and claim the approved SWP upon presentation of photocopy of receipts.
If you need legal assistance the clasensolution is your solution provider in all your paper works. Save your time and be more productive. Most of the time the procedure is slow. Your answer for your help and assistance clasensolutions
6 basic requirements for Tourist Visa application.
This are the listing below.
1.) Bring your Valid passport.
2.) Fill-up Tourist Visa application forms. Double check the spelling and serial number of your passport.
3.) Go to photo center or photoshop for your required VISA photos.
4.) Get a form and apply for a tourist visa application.
5.) Be ready of your other supporting documents this are the following
a. letter form a sponsor
b . medical certificate
c. return tickets
d. travel itinerary
e. proof of income
6.)Interview appointment letter.
( Requirements may vary in each country citizenship but always be prepare )
Why hire Clasensolutions for your Philippine Working Visa?
Clasensolutions give you help and full assistance in all your immigration paper works.
Clasensolutions is backed by good qualified legal counsel to address and assist all your legal concern from A to Z regarding our clients’ application needs.
Our rates in Clasensolutions are very competitive where our staff will do all the fast truck paperwork and leg works. This means higher edge to all our clients productivity and hassle free. Most of the government office are slow. With our friendly and professional staff your paper works move faster because someone is working for you efficiently.
If you want to double your productivity you need the right person working for you. Clasensolutions is your partner in moving all your paper works.
We prepare and brief the applicants for the interview at the embassies. Guiding and advicing you in each stage of your visa application with less stressful for all our clients.
We are Clasensolutions under the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission, is a private corporation not affiliated with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration.
Though most of the forms are available for free or at a lower cost (where applicable) from the government or embassy of the country you would apply for, Clasensolutions offers free assessment for all applicants and they are not obliged to take any of our services.