CBSI has been registering sole and corporations for more than 10 years. The first step in registering your business is to register your business name. Your trade name is a vital part of your brand. That is why it is very important that you must duly register that name with the proper authorities to protect it and claim the legal rights to use and operate your business under that name.
There are several forms of business enterprises a foreign investor can choose from when establishing operations in the Philippines. We will assist you in selecting the correct type of business enterprise for your company in the Philippines, while taking factors into consideration such as taxes, income, startup cost, ownership, and jurisdiction.
* Provide registration forms and list of requirements to clients
* Assist client in preparation of forms and completing the requirements
* Process and complete the registration
* Deliver permits/licenses to the client
* Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) or Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)
* Mayor’s Office
* Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
* Social Security System
* Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
* Home Development Mutual Fund
* Board of Investments (BOI) or
* Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) for availment of tax incentives for BPO companies
Whether you are starting out, looking for the best talent, entering new markets, reducing costs, aiming for efficiency, improving performance, enhancing profitability or leaping ahead of the competition, CBSI can work hand in hand with you and your business in taking it to the next level.
And this is how CBSI will help you in putting the best foot forward for a successful journey ahead for you and your enterprise.